LG 4K-UHD Display Monitor – Product Review
The gaming industry has been expanding vastly in the last couple of years, and so are our gaming community. But a gamer has a huge responsibility to get hands-on with the latest technology to gain an edge over others. Luckily, if you’re a gamer and looking to replace your old monitor, then our honest review of the LG 4K-UHD Display Monitor might elucidate your dilemma.
Although, when we buy tech items then it’s obvious that they may lack some latest features even in its top model. Moreover, this model also lacks some features that might create a hassle for you. Despite we recommend you to go through the review, and at the end, we’ll be sharing our own experience with the monitor.
LG 4K-UHD Display Monitor Specs
LG 4K-UHD Display Monitor: Pros/Cons
- Undistinguished IPS display and an awesome experience in 4K HDR with 60 FPS
- Perfect match for coders, designers, and gamers
- Easy setup and installation process
- Adjustable height stand, with 90° pivot and tilting options
- Radeon FreeSync enables smooth motion without stuttering that occurs between graphic card’s frame rate
- The all-new Game Mode allows you to customize the game settings according to your preferences
- IPS Panel is excellent for viewing colors at different angles
- Backlight bleeding issues in some pieces
- Color definition and accuracy isn’t as precise as MacBook
- Missing USB C connectivity and in-built speakers
- The power adapter is not in-built, instead comes as an external unit
- Poor quality cables provided along with the monitor
Futhermore, we got lucky that we didn’t face any light bleeding issues which are quite common with the IPS panels. However, the gaming performance of the monitor is convincing and is a great fit for a budget gamer. As expected from LG, the cables provided with the monitor aren’t worth much, but it doesn’t affect the performance of the product. Further, an HDMI port is not provided which makes it difficult to work on a multi-screen, unless you buy an external HDMI hub.
Additionally, the LG 4K-UHD 400 Monitor is a great monitor when it comes to gaming and coding purposes. However, you might need to search for alternatives if you are a video editor. Evidently, we felt that the monitor is a great value for the money and most importantly, its performance doesn’t fade over time. Perhaps, if you’re buying a monitor, we recommend you to carefully go through the specs of the product rather than the ratings, as it may hinder the qualities you need. Of course! You can’t blame the monitor for poor packaging and delivery service.