17 Success Resources
Trial and Error
Success Resources – The best way to learn is to leverage the experience others have found in their journey. Many times those experiences come from the time and investment and learning from them can give you the results without the loss of time or your own investment.
There is nothing wrong with having your own trial and error, but finding shortcuts to the same destination doesn’t hurt. Even though you might get feedback from trial and error, likely you will still need to try many of the ideas and evaluate the results you receive.
Those become your experiences and they would be an iteration which could evolve and be an improvement. Sharing your experiences often is from the improvement in a process someone else has followed and tried and helped you make new discoveries. It is important that we share these new experiences so they become the building blocks. By sharing you are giving and this creates the rising tide that raises all ships.
17 Must Have Success Resources
Time To Learn and Grow
Here are the top resources for this month in no particular order. I highly recommend reading them and looking for ideas that you can apply immediately to help make your iterations.
- How to be Successful in Life: 7 NEW Strategies  by The Millenial Money Woman – Fiona Smith: https://themillennialmoneywoman.com/how-to-be-successful-in-life
These 7 strategies are definitely in my list. They are not optional and should be part of your daily routines and habits!
- How to be successful in 9 steps by Ed Latimore: https://edlatimore.com/10-secrets-to-success
So motivating and inspirational. Another 9 steps that are definitely a huge contribution to my success. Be sure to read these and apply them!
- How to Be A Successful Teenager – The Ultimate Guide by Daniel Freedman: https://modernteen.co/how-to-be-a-successful-teenager
My teenage years are long gone, but if your children are close to or in the teen trenches force these upon them!
- 12 Powerful Life Lessons To Become A Successful Person by Relationship Hub: https://www.relationshiphub.net/life-lessons-to-become-a-successful-person
Just great information that you will learn, but knowing these will help you through future experiences. Do not skip this one!
- What Does It Take To Achieve Success? by Sue Stockdale: https://suestockdale.com/take-achieve-success
10 super important keys to success. Read, learn and apply these!
- 5 Steps to Success in Achieving Goals by Stacey Thompson https://www.virtuesforlife.com/5-steps-success-achieving-goals
Genius. Stacey simplified this in 5 simple steps. Read and apply these now!
- 12 Inspirational Tips to Achieve Success in Life by Charm Villalon: https://inspiringtips.com/inspirational-tips-to-achieve-success-in-life
Great information, 12 more must read tips!
- 12 Steps to Achieve Success in Anything by J.D. Meirer: https://sourcesofinsight.com/12-steps-to-achieve-success-in-anything
Another set of 12 great must haves for success. Do not skip these, read and apply!
- Key To Success in Life: How To find your purpose, set goals, and achieve them by Laura Lee: https://laleelifestyle.com/key-to-success-in-life
Deep, thoughtful and very insightful. Learn these and review them regularly!
- How to become successful CEO by Lloyd Melnick: https://lloydmelnick.com/2020/11/11/how-to-become-successful-ceo
For ALL CEOs. A wealth of knowledge, make it part of your playbook!
- 11 Proven Ways to Become a Successful Person by Breaking Tales: https://www.breakingtales.com/11-proven-ways-to-become-a-successful-person
Self development for success at its finest. Follow these methods on your journey to success. These are required for success!
- HOW TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL IN A NEW ROLE by K S Ramanan: https://ksramanan.com/how-to-become-successful-in-a-new-role
Working in a team environment, these principles are key to success. Great knowledge from valuable experience, must read!
- FREE REPORT ON 30 SUCCESSFUL ONLINE BUSINESS IDEAS by Chris Guillebeau: https://chrisguillebeau.com/successful-online-business-ideas
Success stories are key to understanding the struggles of the journey. Definitely get the report, write your story!
- HOW TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN LIFE by Azubike Eze: https://www.spiritimes.com/how-to-achieve-success-in-life
Little things with big impact. Self improvement starts with making changes and these are a great list of changes to consider.
- How To Achieve Success | Never Forget The Steps You Climbed by Mathukutty P.V.: https://simplylifetips.com/never-forget-the-steps-climbed-to-achieve-success
A great summary to 35 life tips we all need. Make it a goal to work on all areas starting by reviewing the 35 tips!
- How to achieve success in Life? (And can you achieve it) by Robert Kormoczi: https://timesinternational.net/how-to-achieve-success
A strong reminder about the journey and some great advice on how to make sure your perspective is aligned correctly. Must read!
- Three Ways to Achieve Success and Impact Others by Sue Painter: https://confidentmarketer.com/three-ways-to-achieve-success
Quick and to the point, 3 tips you need to give your perspective a quick check up. Read, learn and apply regularly!
Join TAPreneur Master Mind
I truly hope you found these resources valuable and informative. My goal is to reach 1 Million TAPreneurs in my Master Mind group. The concept of rising tides with 1 Million people we can help reach billions of people and improve the lives all over the world. If we move the world in a better direction by 1 degree, just imagine the improvement over time!
Joining the TAPreneur Master Mind group is where we gather to share so we can make these iterations happen faster. Saving time is more important than saving money because time is the non-renewable resource. You cannot afford to waste too much time or it will be like playing a game of snakes and ladders that is made up mostly of snakes. Sliding backwards in life can leave you short of your goals. You will become a person that knows all the things that do not work, but not many things that do.
Be wise and use the knowledge from experiences. Stop trying to re-invent the wheel! We just don’t have that much time!